Sixth Form students are offered a wealth of opportunities designed to give them an insight into a range of career paths. Our high quality and bespoke careers programme includes:
- A guaranteed one week work experience placement for all students at the end of Year 12 in a field of your choice.
- Access to more than 800 work experience placements in every school holiday throughout Year 12 and 13 at a range of leading employers, such as law firms Clifford Chance and Allen & Overy.
- Regular alerts providing you with the information you need to apply for scholarships offered by a range of organisations – in recent years Brampton students have been awarded a £15,000 scholarship from a leading international law firm.
- Strong links with Newham General Hospital, where aspiring medics will have the opportunity to complete a two week work experience placement facilitated by a Senior Consultant.
- A trip in Year 12 to London’s biggest jobs and careers fair.
Click here to for careers guidance options at 18+