Clubs and Activities
There is a breakfast club from 7.30am to 8.00am in the West Cafe. Students can get breakfast before the school day starts.
Free School Meal students get a free breakfast in addition to their main meal.
After School Activities
The Academy has a whole range of after-school activities for our students including:-
- Subject area clubs (Maths, English, Science, Geography, ICT, Art, Drama, Languages, Dance, Music, SEN etc.)
- History Society
- PE (Football, Basketball, Climbing, Trampolining, Girls Fitness, Fitness, Badminton, Netball, Rugby and Rowing)
- Music (Steel Pans, Choir, Band Club, Instrumental lessons, Live Lounge, School Musical.)
- Religious Studies (Christian Union and Young Philosophers)
- Technology (Food Club and Takeaway Tasks)
- Pastoral (Games Club and Girls only activities in the playground on Weds and Thurs)
- Science (Stem Club)
- MFL Newspaper Club
- Debating Club (Sixth Form)
The Graham Glass Library
Students can access the Library before school (from 7.30am), during short-breaks, lunch break and after school (2.35pm to 5pm).
Our library is fully stocked with books, PC's and photocopiers.