TO APPLY FOR FREE SCHOOL MEALS, CLICK HERE
Here at Brampton Manor, we want to ensure that our students have a healthy and nutritious meal to keep them going for a days learning.
We have 4 separate dining areas all serving freshly cooked food prepared by our chefs on the day to all students and staff in the school at breakfast, breaktime and lunch.
There is a wide variety of food served which consists of:-
- Hot meals
- Hot snacks (paninis, pizzas, wraps, pasta with a selection of sauces)
- Hot and cold desserts
- Fresh Fruit
- A selection of cold drinks
As part of this offer pupils and staff can take up a meal deal for £2.00 which consists of either:-
- Hot meal & dessert or drink
- Hot snack, fruit bag or cake bag & a drink
- Sandwich, fruit bag or cake bag & a drink
All food on offer can also be bought individually.
We also offer halal, vegetarian & vegan options.
Our Cashless system at Brampton ensures that parents can top up accounts easily & students can be served quickly.
Food Menu from 30.10.2023
Deli Food Menu from 30.10.2023
There is a breakfast club from 7.30am to 8am in the West Cafe.
Students can get breakfast before the school day starts.
Breakfast items include egg, beans, toast etc. and is subsidised. Free School Meal students get a free breakfast in addition to their meal deal.
The school operates a cashless catering system. Students may pay for their food by swiping their photo ID card (given to all students by the school). The benefits of using a cashless system for parents are:
- If your child is entitled to a free school meal, the system will recognise this automatically.
- Your child does not need to carry cash.
- You can rest assured that the money will be spent on a school dinner.
If you want to add credit to your child’s cashless account – remember that you don’t need to do so if your child is on Free School Meals, although you can add credit if you wish by:-
- Using your ParentPay account to add funds by debit/credit card over the internet – you will need your ParentPay log-in details to do this.